Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Leaves some things to be answered.

This is by far the lowest rating I've ever gave Krinkels, only because this left too may questions to be answered:
Was it Sandford or Deimos that died? How did the two find Hank? How did that one guy know what to do with the machine? Why did the duo have to be split? Will the dead guy from the duo ever walk the earth again?

Can you REALLY kill Jesus?

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

145/100

Well, this automatically deserves a 10, but for a breakdown:

Graphics +20 Perfect in almost every detail.
Audio +15 Decent, although the weapon sounds did not necessarily match up - ie using an AK47 noise for a P90
Effects +20. Stunning.
Plot +20 Everything needed was there.
Music choice +20 Everything fit.
Weapons choice +50 Contained several of my favorite guns, including the P90.

145/100

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Alcohol makes you stupid.

And the evidence is this: At the end, he FORGOT THE ICE.

Like I said, alcohol makes you stupid.

Now, aside from the moral of the story, the execution of this was very little short of perfect. Every detail was planned out with perfection, and the only flaw was the arms were drawn a little too thick. I loved the guy wearing a lampshade, and what he was doing, I loved how they slurred "Hey, macarena", and I liked how he replaced the word "booze" with "party". ("I can get more party for the booze!") The scenes how he helps people by driving drunk were interesting ("Gimme your purse, you dumb b***h!" "Look out!" *thud* "Thanks!) The part at the store was good, how he kept trying to scan that six-pack, but it was on its side, and when he got home was a great cliffhanger. ("OH, SHIT!!!!.......I forgot the ice!")

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Excellent

Here. Have a 10. YOu earned it.

Now, is it just me or does Eggman always complain of something with the word "heart" in it?
Let's see...
Heartburn, heart attack, heart failure, heart block(?), heart suffer (?!?)

Wow. they all DO have the word "heart" in it.

All this aside, this is hilarious, and should be checked out.

eggnog 2 eggnog 2

Good.

Well, just for the case of the score, here's a rundown:
Graphic - Not the best in the world, but good enough to understand what you're trying to communicate. +16
Audio: Good, +20
Effects: Not the best in the world, and the movie could use an epilepsy warning. +12
Plot: Revealed in both the title and the author's commentary. +20
Effort: It looks loike this was something that lots of effort was put into. +20

Overall: 88/100
8.8/10
4.4/5
(Which rounds to a 9.)

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

JUST ONE WARNING

Bring your own paper bag. You'll need it.

IT's that funny

Crush Kill Destroy Dance Crush Kill Destroy Dance

Interesting

Funny how it all went wrong...

Also I liked the arm wave thing.

One suggestion - the font Fixedsys could have been used, and someone's expanded it and made a Fixedsys Excelsior. (Fixedsys was the WIN98 BSoD font.)

Bank Rob Bank Rob

Interesting

Well, not the best I've seen, but humorous nonetheless.

Also, my favorite scene:
"Now, what's your name?"
"Robert Raccoon."
...
"4135 8640 2278 14523."
"Ah, yes, Mr. Three."

Katan Katan

Wow.

The movie HAS to be one of the best Flash movies I've ever seen. Although my computer has a pretty nickel of RAM - usually not so on older computers - the wait was DEFINITELY worth it.

I'd love to see a sequel to this - I know you said it took 'round a year to make - and in my opinion, the wait will be worth it.

The graphics? Stunning. Audio? Excellent. Effects?

Well, that one's hard to explain.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Great

Love the song, wish my disc wasn't scratched, love this.

Neat how they don't even need a pick to play that.